Friday 11 January 2013

Yesterday was... Eventful

Yet another blog on the daily happenings of my life.
Yesterday, me and my fiancé, Rachel, went to put the reference checks down on that new place I mentioned before. All seemed to be going well, I had all the correct paperwork and the money was sitting in my wallet ready to be exchanged and the ball to be rolling... BUT, something happened... They don't consider Child Benefit to be a part of household income which pulled us slightly under (by about £3500) thye threshhold they wanted.

This could mean one of two things, either, we can't have the place (*cries*) or we may be able to do it if Rachels uncle will be our guarantor and can be earning over £26k a year. I believe he does because that's what we had to do for this place, we can but hope.

In fact, I should be getting a phone call from the estate agents today about it so I'm hoping, and praying, that she gives us good news!


No comments:

Post a Comment