Thursday 10 January 2013

Jakes Views - Injury Lawyers

Hi guys, I'm gonna start occasionally doing a 'Jakes Views' blog post every now and then just talking about a subject and how I feel about it, in the first 'episode' I am going to talk about all these Personal Injury Lawyers you hear so much about.

I've never noticed them before but they have been around a lot, a few ones I've seen a lot of are 'Injury Lawyers 4 you' and 'Underdog' I mean they seem like you can get a nice sum of cash out of injuring yourself but I don't think it's all cracked up to be what they say... A lot of the time it's because the Lawyers are able to dig up some information, such as a company doesn't have insurance, shops are the worst one for this, as a result the person who has injured their self is able to make a claim for thousands, I mean all this is good if you're the one receiving the money but it does change a lot of things in the long-term. For example, car insurance, because so many people have made claims for injury such as whiplash in a car accident, they have managed to, over time, push up the cost of premiums for everyone else. This is also good if you;re the one who has years of No claims, but unfortunately it means the newer drivers aren't able to get insured as easily if at all.

I don't mind so much about the Lawyers it's just the fact that everybody is suing everyone and it's affecting how we all run our day to day lives.

Rant over, next time I'll probably find something else to rant about.

No comments:

Post a Comment