Wednesday 9 January 2013

plans for today and the coming week

First things first, I'm not always remembering to blog regularly so blogs will be sporadic...
As for this one I'm gonna talk about what my plans are for today and the next week lol.
Today I've gotta somehow try and dig out a heapload of paperwork for so I can fill out this application fro a house me and my fiancé have seen. It's not brilliant but it's still a house, a bigger one than the one we're in right now, it's a two bedroom with a garden.
First thing I thought when I saw the garden was: PARTY! I could have a nice BBQ party in the summer, also means I can do fireworks in november.
The bedrooms are quite nice, both Double rooms, which means David, my son, has lots more room to play in as he grows up.

Anyways, plans are to find all the damn paperwork needed so that'll be fun... Then I've gotta pay off some of the deposit on friday, £200 of it, thankfully I get paid friday too. Still gotta try and raise £2000 by the end of the month *cries* byut hey hopefulyl It''l be ok.

Anyways, best be off to find that paperwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment